What separates us from the rest is our compassion to the people behind the job and the dedication the project manager gives to ensure that the process is as smooth as possible. When fire strikes it is not forgiving. Everything in its path is wiped out; your structure, furniture, artwork, photos, mementos, heirlooms, clothes, shoes, toothbrush, toiletries…..your life. Everyday need and comfort can be wiped out of your life in a matter of minutes. Depressed, scared, confused and helpless feelings are natural reactions to a family overcoming the struggles of a loss.
Fire Restoration Services
- Board Up and/or Tarp your Home to Protect from Further Damage
- Inspect And Assess The Loss
- Arrange For Emergency Power and/or Heat
- Remove Debris
- Extract Excess Water
- Walk Through The Home or Business with Property Owner to Inventory Items
- Dry the structure
- Desmoke, Deodorize, and Remove Soot in All Areas Visible or Not. Even Hidden Areas Can Cause Residual Odors
- Pack Out and Store All Personal Belongings Including Jewelry, Photos, Heirlooms, Electronics, Mementos, Artwork, Antiques, etc
- Dry Clean All Damaged Fabrics, Textiles, Drapes, Etc.
- Clean Salvageable Carpet and Furniture
- Move Contents Back into the Home or Business and Set Up
- Work Directly with Your Adjuster to Agree on Scope of Loss
- Directly Bill Your Insurance Company