Professional Mold Remediation Services
Call Today For Your Free On-Site Mold Remediation Estimate!
Your local experts for mold remediation for homes and businesses.
- Mold can grow anywhere in your home - not just the basement and bathrooms. It only needs a damp area and food. It comes in a variety of colors, including black, green, pink, white and orange, and can pose a critical health hazard to you and your family.
- If you’ve discovered mold in your home or business, it’s essential to contact a restoration expert for an estimate immediately. Mold is a serious issue and it’s capable of severe damage if it’s not cleaned and treated properly.
- Our highly-trained staff utilizes state-of-the-art, professional-grade equipment and the newest mold remediation technologies available. We have the ability to remove the mold thoroughly and dry the affected area completely, preventing another outbreak from occurring.
- Advanced Drying & Restoration’s experts possess the highest level of training, knowledge, and professionalism. We are prepared to come to your property immediately, any time of the day or night, to begin mold remediation as soon as it’s discovered.
- Regardless of whether or not you have insurance, Advanced Drying & Restoration can help you with your mold remediation needs. Our goal is to remove the mold quickly and thoroughly, ensuring your home is safe for you to return to, and we have options available for every situation.
What differentiates Advanced Drying & Restoration from competitors is our level of empathy during an emotionally overwhelming time. We know it’s important to move through the process efficiently, yet thoroughly, and help you get back into your home quickly so you can transition back to a normal life.
We realize that a mold issue in your home can cause extreme anxiety and stress, especially when your family’s health and well-being is at stake. We take the time to answer all your questions and are ready to walk you through each step of the process at a pace you’re comfortable with. Throughout the entire process, we’re at your side, assisting you with understanding and patience.
We don’t consider the job complete until the mold is completely removed, your home is properly cleaned and dried, and you and your family are safely back in your home. It’s important to us that the restoration process is completed to the highest level of standards, but it’s even more important that we do it compassionately.