Mold is a naturally occurring fungi, who’s purpose on this planet is to decay or decompose organic (food source) materials. During the reproduction phase gases are released into your environment known as VOCs, Volatile Organic Compounds. This is how it works; mold in your home is eating at whichever surface it has made its feeding area, next the mold begins to grow and reproduce forming pockets. These pockets then burst releasing gases and spores. These spores are polluting the air that you breathe as well as attaching themselves to other areas in your home to feed on and reproduce. Serious allergies, illness, as well as further damage to your property are sure to follow. It is encouraged to remediate the problem as soon as mold growth is spotted.
Some Quick Facts on Mold
- Mold Organisms Can Grow Anywhere
- Mold Can Come in a Variety of Colors Including Black, Green, Pink, White, and Orange
- All Mold Spores Need to Grow Is a Damp Area and Food
- Mold Can Make You Ill and Removal Is Not Only Important To Your Home But Also To Your Health!
Mold Remediation Services
- Find the Source of the Problem
- Repair Attic Ventilation, Exhaust Fan, etc
- Dry and Remediate The Infected Area
- Remove and Rebuild Structures That Are Contaminated Beyond Cleaning
- Media Blast Infected Areas Completely Wiping Out Mold From Porous Materials
- Clean And Sterilize Contaminated Areas
- Apply Anti-Microbial Treatment
- Deodorize and Sanitize Source Removal
- Arrange for Third Party Mold Testing and Assessment